About THE TROPT Privacy Tech Summit 2022
TROPT Summit 2022 Sponsors
TROPT Summit 2022 Working Agenda
- Fatima Khan (Okta Director, Corporate Counsel, Privacy & Product)
- Divya Sharma (Google Privacy Engineer)
- Tom Kemp (Kemp Au Ventures Seed Investor)
- Nishant Bhajaria (Uber Director of Privacy Engineering)
- Barbara Cosgrove (Workday Chief Privacy Officer)
Apply for in-person attendance
The cost to attend in-person is $2,499. If you are a TROPT Innovators member, please check your email for special pricing at $999, a member-exclusive discount of $1500 (or 60% off). A credit card is required to submit your application, but we will refund the charge if your application is not approved.
What to Expect
We’re curating the in-person event in a very specific way: up to 400 select privacy tech key players in attendance will meet at the storied Rosewood Sand Hill, where Silicon Valley deals get done. In-person attendees will be as distinguished as those on stage. We are working to strategically curate the in-person attendance in line with TROPT’s mission to fuel privacy tech and innovation, with the following desired audience make-up:
- Privacy domain leaders and privacy tech buyer-users (innovative CPOs, DPOs, privacy engineers, and leading privacy thinkers);
- Privacy tech startup founders and operators;
- Privacy tech investors;
- Privacy tech researchers & academics; and
- Privacy reporters and others.
Please give yourself time to thoughtfully reply to the application questions. We anticipate you’ll want to set aside 20 minutes to complete.
All in-person applicants can expect to hear back from us on a rolling basis through May 30, 2022.
If your application is not approved, please do not feel discouraged. We’re curating for a very specific attendee composition in a location with limited capacity. There will be many other opportunities for TROPT to support you and for us to collaborate on fueling privacy innovation.
See Terms & Conditions.